Benefits of membership
- Peer- to-peer networking
- Keeping up to date with important research and applications
- Career development advancement
- Networking for professional job opportunities
- Advocacy and support
SOCAA has several membership categories
- Full membership – individual advisors and consultants with over 3 years working experience in crop agribusiness. open to all practicing crop agribusiness advisors and consultants including: Agronomists, Growers, Farm managers, agrochemical, fertiliser and seed advisors, Food safety, Value chain, Policy and Market access specialists
- Graduate membership – individual membership for new graduates in the field of Agriculture and other related crop agribusiness fields
- Corporate membership – open to commercial company’s active in crop agribusiness as input service providers
- Associate membership – Granted to other associations/societies with similar objectives so long as they produce copy of their by-laws and the same are approved by the secretariat.
- Members have the right to represent themselves, propose measures, exercise their right to vote and apply for a reconsideration of decisions. They have the duty to collaborate, attend, and comply with the decisions of the general meeting and comply with these bylaws and the Society’s regulations.
Applicable membership fees are listed below
Membership dues and subscription costs
|One off registration fees*||KES. 2,500/=||KES. 2,500/=||n/a|
|Annual subscription||KES. 5,000/=||KES. 2,000/=||KES 50,000/=|
Note: A 500 Kshs bank processing fee applies on top of the registration fee
Fill out and submit application form below for individuals. SOCAA Constitution and Code of conduct are available for any review prior to submission of membership application. Corporates and associate memberships should fill using this link. Upon receipt of application form the application will be scrutinized before a member of the Secretariat contacts you for any clarifications and to provide payment details.