|Department: Secretariat||Reporting to: Finance and Admin Officer|
|Role Type: Full time|
To provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office, answer phone calls, schedule meetings and support visitors. Creation of content such as blogs and social media posts to influence positive responses in line with SOCAA’s goals and objectives.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Drafting and posting social media and web content according to the SOCAA social media strategy.
- Collect and track date, schedule and organize meetings and travel arrangements, manage calendars, and perform other administrative assignments for the CEO, the Board and Members (Working Groups) as required.
- Assist with the preparation of business and training presentations including text, overheads and electronic presentations.
- Facilitation of information flow, coordination of schedule and other logistic arrangements.
- Contact members and make follow ups on subscription payments.
- Schedule and coordinate staff and other meetings.
- Proficient ability to compose confidential letters, memorandums and correspondence
- Take part in other administrative duties as required and expected from the position and requirements of the Secretariat.
- Diploma in Communications or related field.
- At Least six months working experience.
Style and culture fit
The holder must exhibit the below behaviors:
- Personal qualities of integrity and credibility
- A strong team player
- Attention to detail
Interested candidates should send their applications to email@example.com by 27th October 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.